Adding Diatomaceous Earth to your animals’ rations can produce great benefits.
It is suitable for kitten and puppies, dogs and cats, birds, cattle and calves, pigs, dairy, horses, sheep, and goats!
It can be used both internally and externally for different reasons.
If you want to use it externally on your animals for parasites, Pest grade is more effective.
– contains a small amount of 14 trace minerals
– a natural wormer
– eliminates parasites
– increased protein digestion
– control of internal parasite such as round worms, tape worms, cecal worms and flukes.
– boosts animals’ natural immune system
– will help hair growth on ringworm patches
– acts as an anti-caking agent and so the surface area of feed exposed to the digestive processes is increased and therefore more feed is actually digested and utilised.
When first starting the animals on the treatment it is recommended you treat your household pets for 30 days to completely kill the parasites and prevent re-infestation. You can put it in their food.
Cats 1 teaspoon
Kittens 1/2 teaspoon daily
Dogs under 50 lbs. 2 teaspoons daily
Dogs over 50 lbs. 1 tablespoon daily
Dogs over 100 lbs. 2 tablespoons daily
Horses and Livestock
For larger ruminants you should treat daily for 60 days to cover the full parasitic cycle. Mix it in with the animals grain and add a small amount of water and stir up with a big spoon.
Cattle 2% by weight of feed dry ration
Calves 4 grams in morning
Dairy cattle 2% by weight of dry ration
Chickens 5% of dry feed ration mixed in feed
Hogs 2% of weight of feed ration
Horses 1 cup (approx. 200g) in daily ration
Sheep 1% of weight of feed ration in ground grain
Goats 1% of weight of feed ration in ground grain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.